I was born in Jerusalem, Israel in 1978 and have been painting and drawing from a young age.
I studied Art History in the Hebrew University in Jerusalem and later complemented my self-taught experience as a painter with classes in a small private studio in Tel Aviv.
After this I apprenticed with master Andrey Voynevitch, in Israel. I learned etching and have my own printing press and other materials needed for the production of handmade prints.
Many pieces on the site are for sale; please inquire if you see anything you like.
- March 2014 - Solo exhibition at Khan Theater, Jerusalem: Paintings and Prints
- August 2009 - Solo exhibition at Tel Aviv Artists' House: Paintings and Prints
- July 2008 - Solo exhibitions in Jerusalem cafe Nocturno, Al Dente restaurant
- May 2005 - Altneuland - Group exhibition at Master Studio Gallery
- May 2004 - Group exhibition at Jerusalem Cinematheque